Civil engineering and maintenance
Construction, reconstruction, renovation and maintenance.
Civil engineering with road maintenance represents the largest part of the construction operations activities of GGD d.d.
Civil Engineering – Road Maintenance was the reason for the establishment of the Kranj Road Company in 1962.
Basic activities of Civil Engineering and Road Maintenance:
- Construction, reconstruction, renovation and maintenance of roads and roadside facilities.
- Construction of community infrastructure (sewerage systems, water supply systems, various cable pipes etc.).
- Construction or renovation of car parks and yards.
- Construction of roadside structures (walls, stacks, embankments etc.).
- Construction and renovation of airport handling areas.
- Manufacture and renovation of floor level and vertical traffic signals.
- Implementation of winter services (snowploughing and road sanding).
To perform these works, the company employs its own professional and experienced staff in all business areas.